In this weekend, Uber will provide to all Vietnamese customers a free helicopter tour to experience Da Nang in the air, said Uber Vietnam.
From 10 am to 4.30 pm, on Saturday, August 15, any Uber users in Da Nang City are able to use Uber and request “UberCHOPPER” to get a chance to join the program.
How to request UberCHOPPER?
All users have to do to score an UberCHOPPER flight is open the Uber app, select the UberCHOPPER option at the bottom of the screen and hit request. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will receive a confirmation within a few seconds. Once you receive the confirmation, a luxurious Mercedes Benz will pick you up and whisk you off on our UberCHOPPER adventure at Fusion Maia Da Nang. The flight duration is 15 minutes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– This promotion is open to everyone who has an Uber account and request for UberCHOPPER can be made between 10:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.
– This promotion is for Vietnamese nationals only (Please have your Vietnamese ID card with you or you will not be allowed to board the flight).
– All winners will be allowed to bring a +1 only for their flight.
– Your entire trip will last about 2 hours. Make sure your schedule is clear for this (It’ll be well worth it!).
– Mercedes Benz will provide round-trip transport from where you request pick-up.
– Winners will need to fill out mandatory paperwork including a waiver form before their flight.
– Safety guidelines do not permit kids or infants to participate.
– Uber is not a direct air or transport carrier. All air services advertised will be provided by Central Vietnam Helicopter Company.
– Chopper rides are conducted by Central Vietnam Helicopter Company will accommodate 5 passengers per ride.
– If the weather doesn’t permit, UberCHOPPER will be rescheduled to later date.
About this program, according to Mr Douglas Ma, Manager of Business Development in Asia Pacific from Uber, beside promoting Da Nang tourism, Uber wants to take this type of transportation service into operation in Da Nang City.
Ubercopter, or UberCHOPPER was launched in 2013 by providing transportation service from New York City to Hamptons. At the moment, this type of service is available in Bangkok, Bangalore, Cape Town, Melbourne, Rio De Janeiro and Shanghai.