Hue City Tour
DOWNLOAD APP DANANG FANTASTICITY TO RECEIVE PROMOTION CODE
VIETNAM TRAVELMART JSC | 5% OFF HUE CITY TOUR
IMPERIAL CITADEL- KHAI DINH TOMB – THIEN MU PAGODA
- Duration: 1 Day
- From: Danang City
- Travel by: Car
- With Promo code you can get a 5% discount Hue City Tour from quoted price.
- You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
- The Complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is only available to visitors Danang, and is valid between 31/12/2016 – 31/12/2017
- The offer is only redeemable on App Danang FantastiCity or tourism.danang.vn for first-time users.
- Only applicable for weekdays, public holidays have an extra 10% service charge (Independence Day, New Year Day, Lunar New Year Day, From 30/4 to 2/5, Labour Day…)
- Danang FantastiCity can be downloaded through both iTunes App Store or Google Play for free.
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotion offers.
- Vietnam Travelmart reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the offers or to terminate or suspend the availability of any offer at any time without any prior notice.
- You can make payment 1 day before the tour or directly to our tour guide when we pick you up.
- No refund will be made for all confirmed bookings except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances
- Danang FantastiCity is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchants and shall not be reponsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Danang FantastiCity and Vietnam Travelmart shall be final.
Step 1: DOWNLOAD APP: DANANG FANTASTICITY
Step 2: Go to E-coupon on Home page and choose promotional package Hue City Tour
Step 3: After reading and agreeing to terms and conditions, click on button “GET CODE”
Step 4: You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
HUE CITY TOUR : IMPERIAL CITADEL- KHAI DINH TOMB – THIEN MU PAGODA
07:30 – 08:00 Driver and guide of VietNam TravelMart pick you up from your hotel, depart to Hue crossing Hai Van Tunnel which is the longest and the most modern tunnel in the Southeast Asia.
09:30 Arrive in Hue, you will visit:
- Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s oldest and most beautiful pagoda, considered as the symbol of religion and spirit of Hue people.
12:00 Have lunch, take a break in restaurant.
13:30 After that, we will continue to visit:
- Hue Citadel: which was recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage in 1993. Experienced many vicissitudes of history, Hue Citadel is still long-lasting and remain the cherished values. Learn about the 13 Nguyen dynasty kings ruled for over 140 years
- Khai Dinh Tomb – the most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings.
17:30 Return to Danang. End of services Hue City tour. Goodbye & See you again!
- Transfer by a good-condition coach.
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Mineral ater on coach and travel insurance.
- Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents
- 5–10 year-old children: 70% of full charge (½ adult lunch)
- Above 10 years old: Full charge.
Vietnam TravelMART is a great team of experts dedicated to helping your travel time going on smoothly in Vietnam and Indochina.
We believe it’s easy to book a tour on other websites, but just try us, you will see the big difference in all services. Your dream and passion of the new destination will be absolutely enjoyed with our arrangements.
“The world is smaller after your trip”, back in 1995, when our Chairman – Mr Cao Tri Dung – starting at a Travel Agency in Vietnam and with his team, he has now decided and finally built himself Vietnam TravelMART for his lifetime and his fellow-team members.
We have just been set up but our Experience Directors and Managers come from reputed companies. Our Chairman now is also the Deputy Chairman of Vietnam National Association of Tourism (VNAT) as well as Chairman of Da Nang Association of Tourism.