Vitours 5% off the world heritage road 3d2n
DOWNLOAD APP DANANG FANTASTICITY TO RECEIVE PROMOTION CODE
VITOURS 5% OFF THE WORLD HERITAGE ROAD 3D2N
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- From: Danang City
- Travel by: Car
- With Promo code you can get a 5% discount Vitours 5% off the world heritage road 3D2N from quoted price.
- You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
- The Complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is only available to visitors Danang, and is valid between 31/12/2016 – 31/12/2017
- The offer is only redeemable on App Danang FantastiCity or tourism.danang.vn for first-time users.
- Only classification for Group tour.
- Only applicable for weekdays, public holidays have an extra 10% service charge (Independence Day, New Year Day, Lunar New Year Day, From 30/4 to 2/5, Labour Day…)
- Danang FantastiCity can be downloaded through both iTunes App Store or Google Play for free.
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotion offers.
- Vietnamtourism – VITOURS reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the offers or to terminate or suspend the availability of any offer at any time without any prior notice.
- You can make payment 1 day before the tour or directly to our tour guide when we pick you up.
- No refund will be made for all confirmed bookings except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances
- Danang FantastiCity is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchants and shall not be reponsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Danang FantastiCity and Vietnamtourism – VITOURS shall be final.
Step 1: DOWNLOAD APP: DANANG FANTASTICITY
Step 2: Go to E-coupon on Home page and choose promotional package Vitours 5% off the world heritage road 3D2N
Step 3: After reading and agreeing to terms and conditions, click on button “GET CODE”
Step 4: You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
VITOURS 5% OFF THE WORLD HERITAGE 3223N
DAY 1: BA NA HILLS – KHAI DINH MAUSOLEUM (Lunch, Dinner) Friday – Monday
- Departure in Danang from 06:30 am – 07:15 am. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Cable car ticket is not included) well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Freely. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (not included ticket). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Leaving Da Nang for the imperial capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, take a picture in Lang Co fishing village. Visit to Khai Dinh Tomb – the result of the interminglement of many architectural trends: European and Asian, the combination between ancient and modern.
- Check in the 4 star hotels.
- Have dinner with Hue local food at restaurant. Night boat trip on Perfume river with Hue Folk songs performance. Over night in Hue.
DAY 2: HUE – LA VANG CHURCH – PHONG NHA CAVE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Saturday – Tuesday
- Have early breakfast. After that, move to the National park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang – classified as the world heritage site. Through the “Horror Highway”, stop over at La Vang church.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Take a boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Transfer back to Hue on the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Have dinner . Free at leisure, stay overnight in Hue.
DAY 3: IMPERIAL CITADEL – DEPARTURE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Sunday – Wednesday
- Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the Imperial Citadel – once the seat of the Emperors of the powerful Nguyen Dynasty that ruled Vietnam from approximately 1802 to 1945. Visit the tranquil pagoda named Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
- Have Lunch at restaurant.
- Departure. End of tour the world heritage road 3D2N and see you again!
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels (Stay 4 star hotel at Hue)
- Meals as specified in program
- All sightseeing as specified, entrance fees included
- Hue Folk songs performance ticket
- Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
- VietNamese/English Tourguide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurance : 20.000.000 VND/person
1. Transport in air-conditioned vehicles.
2. Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels (Stay 4 star hotel at Hue)
3. Meals as specified in program
4. All sightseeing as specified, entrance fees included
5. Hue Folk songs performance ticket
6. Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
7. VietNamese/English Tourguide.
8. Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
9. Tourism assurance : 20.000.000 VND/person
1. Airfares, Trainfares, Carfares, …
2. Personal expenese, drinks, … and the others not mentioned above.
- Legal entity:Vietnamtourism – VITOURS Joint-stock company
- Short name:VITOURS
- Head Office:83 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Hai Chau dist, Da Nang city, Viet Nam
- Tel:+84 236 3822660
- Fax:+84 236 3822999
- International and domestic travel business
- Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants and hospitality related services
- Transportation, Tour guide services
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- International and Domestic Airlines ticketing
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) and Art Performance
- Travel Consultancy, Hospitality and Tourism Training
- International Business License: 0768/TCDL-GPKDLHQT
- classical tours
- caravan & overland tours
- high-class tours
- helicopter tours
- MICE services and other specified tours.
We own many 3-4* hotels in the Central Vietnam and a wide range of mordern transportation vehicles from 04 to 45-seats.
VITOURS is also the sales agent for many international airlines worldwide, and we have close cooperation relationships with all service suppliers in the tourism industry. All is well – prepared to satisfy every single need of our valuable clients.