On August 22, Hai Chau District People’s Committee implemented the commencement of specialized routes construction on Le Duan Street. According to the survey on Le Duan street (from Ong Ich Khiem Street to Tran Phu Street)
There are 199 stores, shops, houses and schools, including 91 shopping stores, accounted for 46 %. On August 22, Hai Chau District People’s Committee implemented the commencement of specialized routes construction on Le Duan Street.According to the survey on Le Duan street (from Ong Ich Khiem Street to Tran Phu Street), there are 199 stores, shops, houses and schools, including 91 shopping stores, accounted for 46 %.
Total budget of this project on Le Duan Street was 20.19 billion VNDs, of which 40% from city investment, 30% from Hai Chau District and 30% from businesses and people living on the streets.
Initially, with the current infrastructure, Le Duan Street will be constructed specialized in fashion, after 2014, this model will be improved and applied for other specialized streets. According to the plan, the construction of streets specialized in fashion, electronics and digital … need to connect with tour operators for these routes to be a real attraction among the tourism routes of Danang City.
“This project is being constructed in a modern way to supply the shopping demand of the citizens as well as the tourists, making a highlight, a unique feature for Danang tourism, particularly in Hai Chau District, contributing to economic developing as well as the “Civilization living and Cityscape”, said Mr. Le Anh, Chairman of Hai Chau District People’s Committee.
Project “Developing specialized streets and shopping centers for tourism” of Danang City
From 2013 to 2014, The City will implement the project on 6 specialized streets:
– Fashion streets on Le Duan St and Phan Chau Trinh St (From Hung Vuong St to Nguyen Van Linh St)
– Electronics and Digital streets on Hoang Dieu St (From Thai Binh Duong Hotel to Nguyen Van Linh St) and Ham Nghi St (From Ly Thai To St to Nguyen Van Linh St).
– Arts streets on Truong Sa St (From Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa to Non Nuoc and Truong Sa Crossroad)
– Cuisine and Seafood streets on Truong Sa – Hoang Sa St (From Pham Van Dong St to Nguyen Van Thoai St)
From 2015 to 2020, Danang will implement the project on 10 specialized streets:
– Arts Streets on Huyen Tran Cong Chua St
– Tourism Services and Shopping Center on 8 streets: Bach Dang, Tran Hung Dao, Nguyen Tat Thanh, Vo Van Kiet, Pham Van Dong, Ho Nghinh, Ho Xuan Huong, Hoang Sa – Truong Sa
– Souvernirs and gifts Streets at the end of Bach Dang St, Nhu Nguyen St and the erea near the walking bridge.
Danang Newspaper – Cafeland